Wednesday 23 May 2012

?!!Till When


?!!Till When 



Well I am not Happy ....and I won't :( ...my home isn't Egypt only 
My home is much bigger and wider ...My home, as I was taught and so I believed , is the whole Arabic world ....
I am not Egyptian nor Palestinian ...I am an ARAB
I wonder about those selfish people those who live like everything's okay .....In my point of view it isn't....
We have lost our humanity and dignity before losing a part of our home (Palestine & Golan ) .....
Then we just keep damning the west ...and keep saying the westerns ,the west ,the...........etc.
And in fact our blame should be on ourselves ...
Focus...we forgot that we are Arabs we are one body and one building we forgot that once we were one home .....
Now everyone is caring about his/her country and only some would care about our Home ...
consciences are dead ...hearts stopped beating long ago when we forgot who we are and what was of us ....
We would be so Great nation but if we just care ...if we would just remember our root , if we just stop fighting about trifles and love each other ....
Some would say : we could just pray....but in fact we have a lot to do ...we don't have to fight with weapons we have knowledge we have religion and the RIGHT
STOP fucking your world and try to change it, try to light up a candle instead of damning the darkness
But before ....be the change you wanna see ...start with yourself
recall again inside ..and follow your heart :)
Let the utopia circle increase around you ........let that positive circle expaaaaaaaand ...
here we are ...that's not far away......
Just BELIEVE ;)

1 comment: